Stay for our next workshop announcement.
About the workshop:
Heading into our 10th year of passionately photographing weddings, the honeymoon has long been over and we’ve made it through the 7-year-itch unscathed. We are more psyched than ever to creatively tell our couples’ love stories and blow their minds with rad photographs that will continue to resonate generations from now. This is a workshop about creative photography for wedding photographers who want to improve their documentary and technical skills.
If you feel like you are shooting the same images wedding after wedding–this is for you!
A few things we’ll cover:
– In-depth critique of each photographer’s work with the goal of maximizing his/her personal style and vision
– Anticipating authentic moments through present minded wedding day documentation
– Visualizing the image possibilities of where you are–and how to make amazing environmental portraits that will blow your client’s minds!
– Using creative off camera lighting with speedlights and video lights and any other kind of available light
– On location shooting exercises
– Our pre and post wedding workflow–we’ve got this down to a science and will blow your mind with our efficiency
– Our post-production techniques- how to maximize the potential of each image
We are limiting this experience to 8 students and donating 10% of our proceeds from this workshop to The League to Save Lake Tahoe, a local non-profit organization who is dedicated to preserve the environmental balance, scenic beauty, and recreational opportunities of the Tahoe Basin.
Workshop Dates: May 10-11, 2016
We will have the house from the 9th-12th so we recommend you show up the afternoon of the 9th and depart the morning of the 12th. The 10th + 11th will be long days.
This includes 3 nights accommodations at a home on Lake Tahoe as well as all meals–yep, you read that right, you get here and we’ll take care of the rest!
Who are the Theilens?
We have been fortunate enough to have our work continually recognized and awarded by the International community including WPJA, ISPWP, PDN, Junebug Weddings, and Huffington Post. We have recently been named as two of the Top 100 Fearless Photographers of All Time-an accomplishment for which we couldn’t be more proud.
Who are we really?
We are you. We have a home and family that we love and have to work really hard to nourish. We have a mortgage, we have a kiddo with a schedule to work around, we have a business to which we are also married and work equally hard to sustain. We work our asses off year after year because we love each other and we love photography, but mostly because we truly love our couples and telling their stories.
Fearless Photographers Members recieve $100 off tuition!
Want to register or have more questions?
Click the Contact Link above or send us an email at: email@example.com